Incapsula is certified PCI DSS compliant by the PCI Security Standards Council. As such, it delivers cost-effective compliance with PCI DSS requirement 6.6, without the need for costly hardware.
Managed by a dedicated team of security experts, our WAF ensures that your websites and applications are always protected against new and emerging threats.
Level 1 PCI-Certified Cloud Service
- Protects you from liabilities and non-compliance penalties
- Cost-effective, cloud-based WAF protects your customers' sensitive data
- 5-minute activation without hardware/software installation
- Complete auditing and rich graphical reporting capabilities
- Improves application performance through Incapsula's global CDN
Why WAF for PCI 6.6 Compliance?
PCI DSS offers two alternatives for meeting requirement 6.6 – either install a WAF in front of your website or perform an application code review. For most merchants, application code reviews are costly, impractical and therefore a non-starter.
A WAF is clearly preferable, but traditional WAF solutions require in-depth IT and security knowledge and resources not available in all companies.
No Hassles and No
You need to focus on what you do best – your business. That's why our cloud-based WAF takes overhead out of the equation. With Incapsula, you get immediate PCI-certified protection and compliance. We do the legwork, you reap the benefits.
- 5-minute setup with no downtime
- No hardware installation or software changes
- No management overhead
- Full auditing and reporting functionality
The Need for Speed
The Incapsula cloud-based WAF runs on top of our global content delivery network (CDN), which delivers full site acceleration through intelligent caching and content optimization tools.
Using this network of globally distributed data centers, we improve customer experience on your site as we protect it.
Easy PCI Reporting
Incapsula helps you produce PCI compliance reports, directly from its application dashboard.
These reports feature all of the information required by PCI auditors, including details of security configuration changes and status updates on your compliance with PCI 6.6 requirements.