Load balancing is a critical function for online organizations needing to cost-effectively scale their operations. This technology distributes traffic and application loads across multiple servers, while also ensuring business continuity via automatic failover processes.
Solutions are abundant, and evaluating which one best fits your infrastructure, availability, and growth requirements is no simple matter. Incapsula’s new How to Choose a Load Balancing Solution guide helps you with this process. It addresses several key questions, including:
- What are the essential characteristics of today’s load balancing technologies?
- What are the key criteria for selecting a load balancing solution?
- Which distribution methods are best suited for your IT environment?
- Which solutions offer cost-effective scalability, and at what trade-off degree?
- Which solutions are most compatible with hybrid or cloud environments?
Written by industry experts, Incapsula offers you the 18-page document as a free download, with the intention of helping you reach an effective data-driven purchase decision.Read more »